Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Ol' Cole with a Side of Lupe.



Keyshia, i adore your music but lately your videos have been rather disappointing. Heaven Sent seems like a continuation of Shoulda Let You Go (sunset/daytime), I guess the lighting is good for you on the beach. What happened to the "I Changed My Mind" type videos that were hype and made me want to dance all over my room.

Thankfully your music makes up for boring, crybaby type videos.



On to the next topic of my choice. Ha.

Lupe Fiasco, as cliche as it is to have him on my blog I can't hate on the kid for his good looks and great hip hop.



Thanks to Def by Association via Shae (4fifth) I was put on to this song and can't stop listening. What can I say about Lupe that he hasn't already said himself? Then a collabo with Talib Kweli? HEAVEN!
:dances:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha shae is ma nigga!