Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Single Jingle

Spring break came and went and I am realizing it is nearly April and I am still as single as i'll ever be.

Single yet I have reached my comfort zone. I have reached a point in my life where I am able to accept the fact that I do not have a love interest or a 'significant other'.

Yes ladies and gentlemen for the first time in awhile i am not only very single but i am not "talking" to anyone.

Sadly i have a lack of missed calls and my inbox is empty. Pathetic? No I don't think so because i don't need a man to define my happiness. I have amazing friends and family that help me get through the worst days. I like to call it independence.

All i can do is listen to everyone's advice on patience and it's virtue, particularly when it comes to intimacy and love.

I have my eye on a few guys, but i think i should keep it on a friendship level until i see a sign that it could be a little more. They are also completely oblivious. :shrugs:

I hate to rush any opposite sex relations like i have so many times in the past. A time i do not want to revisit.

Those who know me are probably shaking their head in disbelief but I think this mentality might stick this time.

Wish me luck on my single life. I think I'm going to need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lozer lolz u know i luv ya