Sunday, April 6, 2008

Is It Dedicated To You?

KIM KARDASHIAN


Attacks towards the ever so popular Kim Kardashian of Keeping Up With The Kardashians?


Kim previously dated the RnB singer Ray J. and got caught up in scandal as so many celebrity personalities do. The videos were of Kim's sexual engagements with Ray J. during their relationship.

Ray J. recently dropped a new single called "Sexy Can I", extremely catchy if i must say so myself but unfortunately it seems like some type of attack towards Kim, a subliminal almost. With lyrics like "It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera All I wanna know is, sexy can I" you can't help but wonder. Not too long ago Ray J. was a guest on The Tyra Show. After hearing this song a few times, i am curious to know if his appearance on the tyra show was a publicity stunt. Pretending to sympathize with Kim's negative publicity. We may never know. I like the song none the less.

No comments: