Monday, April 28, 2008

Lost In Thought

I wonder if things are going to end in my favor this time.

Yet again found someone that seems suitable but that's the problem they all always SEEM suitable but turn out to be otherwise.

He's a Gemini.

I am a Leo.

The stars say we will work but i guess my lack of trust says otherwise. You would think at this point i am past trust issues but i am haunted by my past. The fact that i was a good person that had bad luck with the opposite sex. I have grown so much since those people so i should probably push aside my doubt. He embodies all the things that i could possibly want in a guy. Determined and understanding. I hate to think this is all a facade.


Sorry ladies and gents, i will not be sharing his name because i want to keep him personal. Some things are better left unsaid so i shall keep you guessing. do not ask, i will hurt your feelings.

I will wait and see.

Right now i am happy but i am taking it one day at a time because i hate for my happiness to slip out my hands as it has so many times before. One time too many.

Please let him keep his word. For once i'd like to be the one that has happiness rather than the one sharing my sob story. I am tired of being the one to hurt and cry.

No comments: