Friday, April 18, 2008

She Deserves It.

Melody Thornton of the Pussycat Dolls absolutely deserves her own album. I love Nicole Scherzinger but Melody is the voice of the group. Her voice is powerful and reminiscent of Christina Aguilera.

Melody Thornton18


I found this track, "Go To Far" by Jibbs featuring Melody Thornton, randomly searching on youtube and thought it was cool.
The video is lame and the rapper is eh, but i like the fact they sampled one of my favorite Janet Jackson songs.

Melody keep on singing, your solo debut will come soon.



Side Note: Melody is currently the love interest of Bow Wow, sorry ladies.

Side Note # 2: Someone tell me what happened to Asia, the girl that won Search for the next doll. She represented Westchester (my hood, suburb rather), but it's been a year, and she is no where to be found. Disappointing, yes.

No comments: