Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Lies Behind What We See.

I beat myself up from time to time when i realize how foolish i was for believing the fairytale i created in my head about love.

Love is dead and it is extremely rare that people have a fairytale ending.
Happiness ends faster than sadness.

I guess that means all the trouble i went through was for nothing.

The same nothing that obviously wouldn't last forever.

I suppose that could be the reason i am not completely unhappy with the fact that i am single.

It gets to me occasionally but honestly out of all the guys i have 'been with' not one of them truly knew about my mind. They simply knew i was a "chill girl".

They usually discovered how "amazing and deserving" i was too late.

But i have always been deserving.

Now forever means nothing to me.

Promises are a waste of words. Instead, I want to hear what you won't do for me but with me instead. Don't make empty promises that you clearly will never be able to keep.

No comments: