Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scratch That

Parting with something you care about is probably the most difficult task of life.

No, life isn't meant to be easy but neither is loss. Time heals everything. Right?

I am a mixture of all these emotions. I can't control them like i once used to. I hate to show that i've lost control but i have.

I am angry but not at you. at myself. I am fustrated because i can't seem to get you to sit down for a moment and just talk to me. Your busy with your amazing new job, i understand. i am sad because i feel like all i did for you and all the people i met in your life was simply time wasted. I am missing you because nothing is the same. Why can't we just go back to where we started?

I go to sleep hoping to wake up from this dream but i never do. I wake up at 7 am, 8 am, 9 am because i can't seem to sleep peacefully. Someone tell me when this terrible feeling will fade? i'm dying to know.

Album of the Moment: Just Like You by the Lovely Keyshia Cole

keyshia cole

No comments: