Thursday, July 17, 2008

Confession.

i have a confession to make. i am obsessed with disco music.

yes, its true. ever since i was about 4 years old i have been obsessed with disco music. when i was in elementary school my mom would make saturday night disco night. she would turn on 103.5 KTU (the old school station for all you non-new yorkers/jersey residers) and she would teach my younger sister and myself how to hustle. i am probably one of the only 19 year olds that knows how to hustle equally as good as i can do the two step.

side note: on weekdays i would force my little sister to practice dancing the hustle, ha.

i don't know what it is about disco music but i am in love with it. i will probably have disco/freestyle music at my wedding.

i am convinced i was a disco queen in a past life. hustling in studio 54 right beside my mother.

2 comments:

rissapeace, said...

Yay, disco love...
"do the hustle"

Mc GORGEOUS said...

well i love GOLD.
:)