Monday, July 28, 2008

Goodbye New York.

i'd love to move to california. i plan to live there for at least one year.

i went to Los Angeles once and instantly fell in love. people are so much more mellow than they are in New York. it could be the great weather. New Yorkers are so angry. it would be nice to switch up my life a bit. add a little excitement and remove some of the stress that the New York atmosphere has not only started but fueled.

i am definitely going to look into grad schools in california for once i graduate Pace University. i mean i could definitely find a magazine or newspaper i could write for and possibly roommate with my cousin whom is all about traveling.

two years left of undergraduate. next stop California? i hope so. nothing is holding me back so i don't see why not.

1 comment:

B said...

I moved to Los Angeles right after I graduated from college. I visited once and fell in loooove. I only lived there for 6 months. LOL. Living there and visiting it are 2 different things. LA definitely isn't for me but it has a special place in my heart. I'll be back this year and can't wait!