Friday, July 18, 2008

Time For Change.

i have so much going on in my mind and i am so busy trying to help others that i don't bother to stop and think, i'm neglecting myself.

for the past week i have been at home just thinking. i really needed this alone time. it felt wonderful to just sort out all my tangled thoughts.

i've come to a bunch of new conclusions about my life and what needs to be changed or just removed. i even started a new routine where i pray at night (i find a different prayer to recite before i sleep and when i wake up). i am not religious but it is working wonders (and long overdue). i feel happier than i did about two weeks ago when i thought my world was coming to an end. for the sake of a boy? it is so unlike me.

thanks to this past week i feel like i can really have a new beginining because i am no longer doubting myself.

i have wonderful people in my life. my friends and family. people that will support me no matter what i choose to do.

i can't believe i truly let myself take my anger out on them. i apologize and i love you all.

i AM a talented and intelligent young woman. i never used to think that way about myself but now i do. i am completely capable of being successful in the world of writing or any career for that matter.

i have even taken a little iniative and started preparing for my junior year of college. i am currently searching for magazines i can intern with, or prestigious blogs i can write for.

side note: i am also in the process of finding ways to get more feed back on my two current blogs, feel free to make suggestions

life is exactly where i want it to be. it has always been but i just lost sight of my goals because i became "sidetracked". a few bumps in my road of life but i am back on track. i have re-evaluated myself and changed my negative attitude.

because if i don't support myself, who will?

1 comment:

Netchem said...

I usually get feedback by commenting on other peoples blog. When somebody comments on my blog I make sure I comment back...

p.s. I updated your new url!