Saturday, March 22, 2008

Best Friend By Demand.

I have come to the realization that I will always be called the best friend when it comes to the opposite sex.

I am the "you my homie" girl that gets to chill with all the fellas and has makeup and a killer set of shoes.

I have no idea how i feel about this, but it is a continuous cycle with guys i talk to. I know i don't like it very much.

We don't work out but he labels me his best friend and the person he runs to for advice. I wonder if these guys ever stop to realize i do not want to hear about your little escapades with other females. I don't know maybe because we used to talk? (notice the large amount of sarcasm in the last sentence)

It is highly uncomfortable and really wish the select few who do this to me would stop.

Or it could be my destiny.

Forever the best friend, never the girlfriend. Single woman with an amazing lifestyle and loads of cats. I do not look foward to this.

No comments: