Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Lloyal.

Hello dears. I am sorry i have not been posting 3 and 4 posts a day. I am back doing the school thing, but i did want to inform you of the most amazing college radio show that will be on tomorrow night.

Honestly it's worth checking out (chances are your not doing much on a tuesday night so why not).

Photobucket


My dear dear friend Lloyd Sykes and his radio show for Baruch College, It's Lloyal. I have stood behind this kid and his work since the first day we became friends.
The kid has talent and has the complete right to be confident. I mean he isn't the number one college radio show for nothing.

Check, CH CH Check it out.

Wbmbradio.com
Tuesday 9pm to 11pm
2 hours of lovely hip-hop and interviews with up and comers.
(the links to stream are on the top right, obviously click one)

enjoy kiddies.

No comments: