Friday, March 21, 2008

Take One.

Finally I have taken some initiative and created a blogspot. A place where i can express myself freely.

I like to think i've had enough life experience that i can share it with a few readers, or tons of readers.

At this point it is completely cliche to have a blogspot, but i had to start some place.

Lets make one thing one hundred percent clear, i am not here to share the latest info or on some hypebeast "i'll tell you the newest pair of jordans that came out yesterday" type shit, because it's not me, and you can do that on your own on hypebeast.com but i am here to share the music that tickles my fancy, the times i have in the lovely city of New York and the messes i find myself in.

A babble blog. Something i happen to do well, babble.

Unfortunately i am not skilled when it comes to html and javascript but with time this will look a little more decent.

with that said, stay on the look out for posts. adios.

No comments: