Friday, March 21, 2008

Make It To Fake It.

The latest trend seems to be made in china. Everyone seems so fake. I can't differentiate what is real versus what is fake and i have completely lost all enthusiasm to get to know people because i only expect the worst.

I blame my trusting personality. I try and find the good in everyone, but no one is one hundred percent out for my best interest. The only person who is in that position is myself.

It took me so long to realize that but i am finally at a point in my life where i don't shed a tear for the people that exit my life.

I used to continuously waste tears on the artificial characters and personas but they were useless causes.

I like to believe they couldn't handle my personality, because i value friendships and relationships of all types greatly.

It could be that they took my kindness for weakness.

I may never know but i do know i have little to no space for these negative people in my life anymore.

No comments: