Friday, March 21, 2008

What Kind of Fuckery Is This?

amy winehouse

While the world runs around wondering what has become of
the lovely Miss Winehouse, I sit back and admire her work as
an artist and song writer.

Her sultry sound never ceases to amaze me.

For once i want to pick up a tabloid and see that they are praising her, rather than anticipating her downfall.

I do not doubt she is the future of music. She has brought back an era that most people fail to recognize, the era of blues music.

Music that's easy on the ears and good for the soul.

Amy Winehouse, is blues and the epitome of woman. I wish her the best through her troubled times.

Celebrities are human too, they make mistakes like you and I. People focus so closely on people like Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears (talented indiviuals) and don't focus on more important issues.

I wonder if this is why the world is in the predictment it is in?

Keep your head up Amy. Like you said in Fuck Me Pumps, "where would we be without women like you".

No comments: