Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad Boy Syndrome.

why is it that i find myself attracted to boys that are obviously going to hurt me? it must be their charm because i keep finding myself with the same sweet talking types. the type that go by thier own rules and could give a fuck what anyone thinks. i don't know what makes these guys so appealing, i blame my bad boy syndrome.

i've been suffering from it for my entire dating career. i wonder am i passing up nice and genuine guys when i spend my valuable time with these losers. yes, its possible that every bad boy isn't necessarily a dead beat but from what i've experienced, they can only be held down for a certain amount of time unless you have them whipped (which is pretty much impossible).

i've made lists of guys that i would find attractive and they either had tattoos or piercings, did graffitiy or some type of extreme sport. none of them simply liked to relax at home and read a book. ironically, that is what i enjoy which speaks thousands in itself.

i hope there is a cure to my syndrome because i need a quick fix. i can see my romantic past repeating itself if i don't give other guys an opportunity. I should start but can i really leave the bad boy phase behind me?

i don't think i want to quite yet. haha.

2 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

OMG gurl you gotta stay away from those bad boys! Therye the worst type. They never change!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Nope we neva do ;-0