Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Death Of Him.

I can't sleep. Its 2:10 am and i'm sitting here trying my best not to cry.

It hurts when someone you thought you knew turns out to be a fraud. Yes, thats what he is a fucking fraud. A con. A bullshit artist.

You put me through some ridiculous shit while we were together and the nerve of you to come at me like i did something wrong? Lets see, in between traveling two hours to get your birthday gift, helping your mom at work while simultaneously working my hardest to keep you happy tell me where exactly i fucked up?

Tonight i realized what i've been denying.

Your just a kid. Constantly running away from your problems.

Yes, i'm dramatic. I know that and you knew that too. I told you every single flaw i posessed because i knew it was important to the relationship. I gave up my beliefs all for this "so-called relationship" but you never once noticed. Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to get in my pants you'd have heard me, you would have understood. Grow up. Running away from your issues won't solve anything (consider this a lesson in not only relationships but life). You had the ability to love me but chose an easier route. A route with someone that is "less dramatic".

Sounds like a boring female to me.

Thanks to you i can barely carry a conversation with other guys because i'm scared i'll end up having wasted my time. End up used, and hurt with nothing to show for.

Someday you'll realize where you fucked up. I won't be around when that happens. i could give a shit about what you say behind my back. it only proves why your no longer worth my thought or energy.

i am determined to bury your memory.

4 comments:

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

Babygirl...do what you can do to get that nigga out ya system.

Nobody's mad at you.

Just remember that he's missing out on YOUR LOVE (like Ms Scott).

Cuz you're love is deeper, tighter, sweeter, brighter, higher & flyer! And any other -er word you can think of!

Nina said...

One day, the hurt will be a distant memory - like a pinch or the pain of a toothache.

I wish I can offer a hug, a song, a something to take it away. But, I can't. Hurt is like a fog. You can only walk through it. You can't fly over it or burrow under it. But, when you finally do come out of it, you will notice the Sun.

Until then,

Be Strong!

Justine Samantha said...

thank you nina & tina ;]

(vixenchick) said...

**sending love your way**